Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fruitful 2 weeks break

Hi guys, i just got back from my wonderful 2 weeks semester break~ Haha... Went travelling, eating, playing, taking pictures, basically...enjoying life~ Wahaha!! Never ever had this kind of opportunity in NTU cos sem break was meant to rush for assignments :S

During the past 2 weeks, i went to Sydney with Li Eng for around 6 days. Then, came back to Adelaide and rest + do my assignments =p. A couple of days later, i flew to Tasmania with Shirlin and her Mexican friend, Santiago. We spent about 1 week travelling around the beautiful island.

Now that i'm back to Adelaide, it'll be another round of photo-processing, resizing, before i can upload it onto my photo album. Bet i need more time to update my blog cos there's so much to share with you guys...haha~ Just stay tune ya, i'll try my BEST to write everything asap!!

No comments: