Friday, December 28, 2007

2nd trip to Melbourne...Right after exams!! [24 Nov - 2 Dec 07]

Yoohoo~ Finally finished with my paper. Its time for holiday~ Hmm...actually to me, the whole experience of exchange already considered as a holiday for me. That means...I have been on holiday since July?!? I guess so...haha~

I went back to Melbourne on 24th of Nov. Anticipating for my family's arrival on the 3rd of Dec, in which I'll be joining them for a tour around Melbourne and Gold Coast. Really can't wait for them to come!! I missed everyone at home~

During my 2nd trip to Melbourne, I went to St Kilda, a nice suburb where I get to visit their arts & craft weekend market, the beach and Luna Park. Have a look at some of the photos.

After lunch, I took a tram back to the city. It was a nice Sunday and the city was crowded with lots of people. I came across this small alley, saw people spraying and drawing on the walls. It was actually a street art project, called "Beyond The CCTV". Sounds cool huh? And it looks cools too!! By the way, the murals drawn were done by a group of professional street artists! Lets have a look at their work~ Its nice isn't it?

Also, I had a 2nd go in baking muffins. This time round, I did it without the help of my aunt. Invented my own flavour too! Hehe~ I call it "Orange, Apricot & Raisin Muffin". Sounds a bit long but who cares...haha~ Not sure if my mum has a muffin tray back home, if yes then I'm sure I'll make some for you guys to try~

No comments: