Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family Trip Day 4-6 ~ Gold Coast [Dreamworld + Movie World]

We flew to Gold Coast for the rest of our tour. Byebye to Melbourne~ I'll definitely miss that place =( But I'm sure I'll go there again...somewhere in the future...

Lets talk about our trip to Gold Coast. On the first day, we went to Dreamworld. I would have so much photos to take in such a place. BUT!! My camera's zooming lance got stuck and I couldn't on or off the whole thing. How sad it is for it to spoil on this day~ Well, fated and there's nothing I can do~ So in the end, I went to buy one of the disposable camera. Thats why I'm unable to show you guys any photos of us in either Dreamworld or Movie World.

Despite having such a disaster in the middle of our holiday, my brothers and I were still very keen in trying all the thrill rides in the theme park. I bet that should be able to offset any sad feelings. We spent the whole day in Dreamworld. Walking around trying out different rides. Got a chance to take picture with Spongebox too!! Haha~

The next day, we did almost the similar things at Movie World. Went for most of their thrill rides. My favourite was Superman Escape, its the latest in the theme park. I like it because its super fast but it won't give you that kind of dizzy feeling. Haha~

I managed to 'drag' my parents for Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster. It was an indoor ride so everything was black throughout the ride. Meaning that we wouldn't know when will the car that we sat onto is gonna turn or drop at any time. Mummy was screaming all the time...me too~ Haha~

Besides that, we watched the Police Academy Stunt Show. Lots of awesome high falls, huge explosions and sensational car chases ... and crashes too!! It was really entertaining~ We also went for Shrek 4D Adventure. We get to sit on those motion seats and the show was full of animation and great sound effects.

For our last day in Gold Coast, we went for a cruise. Got to see some beautiful scenery of the coastal line, nice beaches and try out some water sports like skurfing and boom netting.

Skurfing is a bit similar to surfing but we get to hold onto a rope and skurf behind a boat on a surfboard. I was able to skurf quite well at the beginning...but out of a sudden I lost my balance...haha~ Not forgetting to let out a loud scream before i drop into the sea. Lol~ Super funny~


Boom netting is a group activity. Hmm...I think a picture speaks a thousand words so instead of explaining what it is, its better to show you all a picture of it. Save my time...oops...hehe =p

No comments: