Thursday, December 20, 2007

Its been quite sometime~

When was the last time i wrote my blog? Hmm...it seems to be around 1 n a half month ago~ Thats quite long but i feel kinda lazy to update it...lol~

So what have i been doing all this while then?...until i haven't got the time to record down my journey. Basically, I've been travelling, eating, playing, seeing the world...not really the whole world yet but to places that I've never been to before...Everything seems to be an eye-opener for me and I'm enjoying every single moment of it~ though sometimes too much of travelling actually makes you feel a bit exhausted~ Haha...

Guess I'm not really in the right position to complain about tiring cos I get to travel so much and I should be grateful about that. Okay then...no more complaining~ Lol~ Sincerely, I'm really enjoying my life now to the max...Thanks to exchange!! Or else i won't be here...experiencing the BEST of my uni life~

There's so much to share with you guys and for sure, lots of typing to do~ But no matter how, I know I need to continue recording my travel experience for these 6 months and I will !! Just give me some time to refresh my memory and I'll be able to share everything in words in no time!! Stay tune ya ^_^

No comments: