Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Where I Stay...

Guess where i stay in Adelaide? Its called UV Apartments, cool name huh? Situated in the heart of the city which means i need to pay more $$$ la, $187 aussie dollars per week!! Oh my god, i miss NTU already!! Cos all i need to pay is just S$160 per month and i get everything, electricity, water and internet. Over here, my electricity and water bills are excluded from the rental and internet is super expensive =( I dun get to stay in a hostel as my exchange uni doesn't have its own on-campus accommodation so i'll have to rent an apartment. Here's a few pics of my lovely and cozy apartment.

I normally walk to school everyday, its just a short walk of 10 minutes, quite convenient though. And there's this place called Rundle Mall, the main shopping area in the city, its just opposite my apartment, thats how convenient it is, Haha!! And there's Woolworths, a hypermarket like Giant, their homebrand products are quite good, some are quite cheap too, so i get to save quite a lot by supporting their homebrand!! Lol !!

There's also the Central Market in Chinatown, where i get most of my groceries from. This market is super nice, western kind of market, not like the pasar we have in msia, oops~ Something interesting about Central is that they only operate on certain days throughout the week and when it approaches their closing time, believe me, u can get almost everythg in a bag for just 1 dollar!! Like 1 bag of apples, onions, potatoes, garlics, etc....All for $1 !! I'll get so super excited when i got all these good deals...lol...how come i sounded like some kind of aunty?!? Have to save money ma...Anyway, here's another 2 pics of Rundle Mall and Central Market.


1 comment:

|||| m e i y u e t |||| said...

yeah!!! everything is so expensive.. when we back Singapore, we will know things are cheap there.. hahaha