Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who I Am...


So far i believe i lead a happy life, i have my beloved Papa, Mummy, and my 2 younger brothers who used to be very naughty but are now more sensible than i thought they would ever be. Here's a pic of my lovely family members. Did it using ppt. Haven got a chance to learn photoshop yet :S

Not forgetting my uncles and aunties who constantly gave me the courage to face challenges and advices that made me a better person today. I hope my friends are not complaining now cos i haven spoke about them yet. Well, dun worry, u guys are always on my mind even though i'm currently in Aussie.

Speaking about my exchange trip to Adelaide, i'm truly truly grateful and super happy that i have this great opportunity. Feel so so so blessed ^_^

Well, i bet you guys wanna know what happen during my exchange and thats why i'm here, creating this new blog specially to record every single moment of this special journey. It would be so wonderful to read it again a few years later. Hope you all enjoy reading my blog and let me bring you through this amazing journey of mine~

No comments: